- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
- Analyze and support in financial requirements forecast for the organization.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes and ensure tax compliance of the organization.
- Manage and maintain finance related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Develop and formulate all report and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
- Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of upgradation of process development.
- Supervise all of the payable process according to Payment Procedure.
- Supervise and review all of the accounting regular procedure including closure accounts at period end.
- Directly work with external audit for statutory finance statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Auditing or equivalent
- High level written and spoken English
- More than 5-year experience in Corporate Finance or over 3-year experience in Accounting and Auditing services.
- Leadership Development
- ACCA/CPA qualification is preferable
- Profestional working environment
- Competitive salary
- Insurance & other benefits